From individually designed rooms to our own restaurants and bars, from purposeful meetings and events facilities to state-of-the-art fitness and wellness centers, our total offering is designed to be engaging, holistic and relevant. This is Radisson. This is now.
Our upscale Radisson® hotels work to exceed the expectations of both business and leisure guests by delivering a hospitality experience with purpose, passion and people in mind. Our unique Yes I Can!® service—and our drive to deliver relevant, innovative products and services—combine to make any stay with Radisson® truly distinct. And our wide range of World of Radisson services is designed to deliver on our promise of 100% Guest Satisfaction. We aim to develop upscale Radisson® hotels in major urban and suburban locations, as well as near airports and business districts around the world.
Our flagship Radisson Blu hotels offer guests a vivid visual celebration of leading-edge style where the delight is in the detail. By pushing accepted boundaries, Radisson Blu creates iconic buildings that are increasingly becoming destinations in their own right. With stylish, individual interiors invoking an inviting, exciting ambiance, our landmark hotels offer a holistic hospitality experience that is totally relevant to now. Radisson Blu’s ambitious expansion plans focus on prime locations, including major cities, airport gateways and leisure destinations around the world.
Radisson’s Yes I Can!SM ethos means we are always ready to greet, treat and serve our guests in a way that exceeds their expectations.
Three hour express laundry for super speedy cleaning for guests in a hurry.
The Radisson® brand promise: If our guests aren't satisfied with something, We'll make it right. It's guaranteed.
Grab & Run Breakfast means early morning departures don’t miss out on the most important meal of the day.
Best Online Rate guarantee from Radisson.com ensures guests are confident they’ve made the best choice before they even book.
Express Checkout, so satisfied guests can get on their way without delay.
Free high-speed Internet keeps our guests connected.
Free Late Check Out enables guests to extend their stay if needed.
Business Class Rooms with upgraded amenities, services and benefits that add to the work or relaxation experience.
Club Carlson is the global hotel rewards program from Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. Members receive an enhanced collection of superior benefits, service and privileges at any of our more than 1,000 participating hotels worldwide.
Meeting planning services are professionally tailored to ensure the success of every sort and size of gathering.
Radisson offers a complete Ready To Go room package: the FF&E shop drawings and product specifications have been commercially priced by known manufacturers who provide benchmark development costs and deliver the best value to owners and investors, helping to streamline time and budget considerations.
The result is a collection of highly desirable, investment-effective, upscale/upper upscale room and restaurant products that are ready to travel the world.
The most contemporary, stylized and sleek of our designs, the "Naturally Cool" room is versatile enough for almost any setting—urban, suburban or resort; cool or warm climate. The polished wood floor, sophisticated wardrobe and TV unit are unique in the industry for a guestroom style. Naturally Cool is targeted at the upper upscale market.
NY MANSION HOUSE
The “NY Mansion House” design is defined by its sophisticated strong lines, deep rich timber finishes, flashes of chrome and enlivening turquoise. The dark and clubby—yet simultaneously contemporary and avant garde—ambiance features bold attention to style and detail and a powerful use of artwork. The overall atmosphere is elegant with the feel of an upper-class lounge.
The “Ocean” room features a light, bright, modern design with a distinctly Scandinavian feel. Its fresh, contemporary scheme fits well across a variety of global locations, featuring pop art components and vibrant colors. Like Urban, it is squarely targeted in the upscale market segment.
The “And Relax” room features light ceramics, subtle woods and rich colors, fabrics and textures that are warm and fresh. Its light color scheme is contrasted with a vibrant magenta-colored accent wall that gives a bright and friendly overall impression.
Complete in its design, the “Urban” room is a true combination of form and function. Design classics, modern lines, solid splashes of color and subtle tones are all underpinned by a functionality that has been honed from the experiences of some of the best hotel designers and operators in the world today.
Perfectly simple. Simply perfect. We’ve set out to create a buzz, an ambiance, an experience that’s uniquely appealing to our customers. Easy, honest and good value all the way: that’s the thinking behind RBG. We’ve developed the entire concept to allow for rapid conversion of existing restaurants or new build, to help you get up to speed quickly in any location.
Filini is a contemporary Italian bar and restaurant that impacts the senses. It fulfills the customer’s desire for an affordable and authentic Italian experience delivered with stylish ambiance. The design and mood complement the exquisite yet simple food. The wine, the bar, the music, the details and the people—all make Filini a truly unique contemporary Italian experience.
FIRELAKE GRILLHOUSE & COCKTAIL BAR
Based on the original restaurant adjacent to the Radisson Plaza Hotel Minneapolis, the FireLake concept features locally sourced ingredients, organic produce and grass-fed beef.
TRAINING & EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- As part of its focus on guest satisfaction, Radisson offers one of the hospitality industry’s most dynamic guest service training programs called Yes I Can!SM
- This program translates the core of the company’s service philosophy for hospitality excellence to the front-line service employees in Radisson operations worldwide.
- Radisson’s key sales offices around the world are staffed by experienced specialists on a mission to drive bookings and increase revenue: we have the right people in the right places for local, national and international markets
- The Radisson brand is strongly represented at local and international trade shows
- The Radisson brand is promoted through effective advertising and quality collateral, designed to increase awareness and gain market share
- Radisson actively communicates with our guests throughout the whole of their reservation process, their hotel stay and well beyond
- Well-considered marketing campaigns and destination marketing work to convert our in-house business travelers to leisure prospects
E-DISTRIBUTION AND WEB MARKETING
- Radisson’s brand website includes multilingual content to improve the quality of the message
- Tailor-made offers for hotel marketing based on customer segmentation and profiling
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Radisson promotes customer loyalty with Club Carlson, one of the most rewarding loyalty programs in travel.
- Look to Book® is our unique loyalty program with patented technology for travel agents. Members earn points to redeem for a variety of rewards such as free award night stays, prepaid cards and more. This innovative program allows us to communicate our brand messages to members around the world
- Radisson offers a highly skilled and experienced team of architects, engineers and technicians to assist hotel owners and developers in building cost-effective and operationally efficient, well-designed, innovative and safe hotels
- We offer a list of approved and recommended vendors for each distinct room style
- Radisson offers a reliable worldwide network of quality suppliers with strong industry credibility, plus impressive economies of scale
- Over 200 system-wide suppliers and negotiated discounts on brand standard items and services
- Cost savings on system-purchased supplies
- Curtis-C central reservation system delivers higher room rates than individual hotels
- Tech-savvy Redirected Call Program
- Best Online Rate Guarantee on brand website
- Corporate Rate Program for corporate travel planners
- Channel Distribution
- Information Technology
- Guest Services & Hotel Operations
- Sales and Marketing
- Revenue Optimization Program (ROPES)
- Stay Night Automated Pricing (SNAP)
Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group believes that by managing our business in a responsible manner, we build trust, build relationships and achieve great hospitality. Along with great business success, Radisson’s Responsible Business strategy includes taking responsibility for diversity, inclusion, and the health and safety of our employees and guests; showing leadership in social and ethical responsibility issues in the company as well as in the community; and reducing our negative impact on the environment.
As part of our commitment to social responsibility, we actively support our company-wide global charity, World Childhood Foundation, which is committed to helping children and young women at risk all over the world. Socially and ethically responsible business practices weave through everything we do. And that makes everything we do a little better—Responsible Business is good business.
Our extensive hospitality business experience means we understand the financial imperative. We strive for profitable partnerships and for productive long-term relationships based on mutual trust, respect and success.
And our history has furnished us with a keen understanding of what property owners want, what they need and what the market can offer.
Our successful portfolio of brands allows us to effectively offer the right opportunity in the right place, anywhere in the world. From select-service to full-service hotel brands—and from emerging economies to mature and established markets—the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group business model makes us one of the most noteworthy and respected partners in the industry.
Radisson has developed a compelling range of competitive options, including managed and franchised contracts, designed to suit all needs and requirements. And we are confident that we can deliver exactly the right solution to every owner in every location during every negotiation, giving franchisees access to the best business building tools and practices from around the globe.
Radisson has the expertise, the knowledge, the momentum, the commitment and the resources to ensure an appealing return on investment: your success is our success.
We aim to make Radisson the leader of its segment and to rapidly accelerate growth and penetration in key established and emerging markets as a powerful, globally consistent, first-class full-service brand.
Key Growth Priorities
- Expand Radisson Blu and Radisson® as powerful, globally consistent, first-class full-service brands
- Accelerate the growth of Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM in key markets
- Grow Park Inn by Radisson as a winning midscale brand across theaters in key countries
- Continue the push in key emerging economies with added emphasis on midscale
Carlson’s 73 years of experience have proved the value of strategic discipline and strong relationships: we now rank among the world’s largest hotel companies with six international hotel brands in 81 countries and territories.
And, passing the 1,000th Carlson hotel milestone means the Radisson® brand is lifted by the other properties, capitalizing on our global presence. Join us on the fast track and ask us how to learn more about franchise and ownership opportunities.
Carlson operates a focused portfolio of hospitality and travel brands and services.
- One of the world’s largest privately held corporations
- Its brands employ more than 170,000 employees worldwide
Ninth largest hotel company in the world
- Customer Focus
- Social Responsibility
We understand that you don’t buy into a franchise for just a flag. You want a name that guests believe in. You want loyalty that drives business to your hotel day after day, year after year. That’s our approach at Radisson®.